MDS Intrepid™ Series
Intrepid & Intrepid Ultra
Maximized capacity and reliability
Backhaul | Licensed & Unlicensed
The proliferation of IP devices and applications have resulted in a backhaul bottleneck, where the
channel size required to carry data efficiently exceeds the network’s capacity. The MDS Intrepid™
Series combats this challenge by providing higher capacity, reduced interference, Quality of Service
(QoS) and simple deployment options.
The Intrepid Series is a cost effective, scalable, reliable and hardened backhaul solution that
operates in the 2.3-2.4 and 4.8-6.0 GHz bands. In addition, Intrepid shares bandwidth between
TDM and IP traffic, allowing for a smooth TDM to IP migration.
• Offers economic solutions by providing several throughput options
• Smooth TDM to IP migration
• Full duplex or asymmetric throughput for application flexibility
• MIMO and OFDM technology for optimum performance
• Simple installation and maintenance with intuitive tools