Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum
The MDS™ Master Stations, built upon our modular communication platform, are used with MDS SD
Series and MDS x710 Series remote radios. The MDS Master Stations support full duplex communication
in a protected 1+1 warm standby transceiver configuration to provide reliability for continuous use, high
duty cycle applications associated with licensed narrowband Base Station and Repeater applications.
The MDS Master Station is offered in a 19 in/43.8 cm, 2 rack-unit high chassis containing an internal
duplexer with options for connecting an external duplexer if required.
• Redundancy with warm standby transceiver
• Full duplex, half duplex and simplex operating modes
• Operation as Master Station, Repeater or Remote
• Backward compatibility with MDS x710 radios
• 5 and 10 watt output power
• Connectivity for multiple IP/Ethernet and serial host systems
• MDS PulseNET management of online and standby transceivers